A young Steve Rogers vowed to serve his country in any way he could, and took the super soldier serum to turn him into America's one-man army. Captain America has been wearing red, white and blue 60 years, having become the living, breathing symbol of freedom and liberty.
This One:12 figure features over 32 points of articulation, intricate sculptural work, incredible costume detailing and tons of accessories; the final product gives an iconic classic vision with a "real world" look. This exclusive, limited-edition version not only features a new head sculpt and brightly coloured uniform, but it comes packaged in an exclusive shield-shaped metal tin.
When the tin is opened, a lenticular image is revealed. The lenticular dramatically shows the transformation of Steve Rogers from a scrawny weakling into a chiseled super-soldier. Beneath the lenticular, the figure and his accessories are securely held by collector friendly trays.
The figure has Hyper-realistic portraits; is 1:12 scaled; has highly realistic fabric classic uniform with special simulated duralumin scale armor, detailed sculpted costume accents, including belt, gloves, and boots, gauntlets with magnetic attachments; and a super articulated body with over 32 points of articulation
In the box:
- Classic style masked portrait with pronounced wings
- Unmasked Steve Rogers portrait
- Fists (L&R)
- "Thumbs Up" hand (L)
- Saluting hand (R)
- Pointing hand (R)
- Posing hands (L&R)
- Holding hands (L&R)
- Shield throwing hands (L&R)
- Shield with magnetic attachments
- Harness with magnetic attachment
- Knife (fits in sheath on the boot)
- Grenade set (can clip onto the back of the belt)
- Interchangeable pouch and canteen (can clip onto the belt)
- Display base with posing post