Virgil Tracy is the most serious of the brothers and was born on the 15th August 1941, making him two years younger than Scott. He was named after the astronaut Vigil Grissom and is a graduate of the Denver School of Advanced Technology.
He is the perfect pilot of the Thunderbirds 2 as his experience and mechanical dexterity allows him to navigate the complex auxiliary rescue vehicles.
Vigil combines physical strength and fearless bravery that makes him mature beyond his years, but he also has a gentler side as he is a gifted artist and pianist.
We are proud to present Big Chief Studios’ replica figure of the Vigil Tracy figure; featuring the most accurately reproduced character likeness, styled costume and accessories. There is also an illuminating International Rescue display base. The figure has over 30 points of articulation so he is fully poseable.
Authentically Styled and Tailored Costume Including:
- 1 x International Rescue Jersey
- 1 x International Rescue Trousers
- 1 x International Rescue Sash, Belt and Holster
- 1 x Pair of International Rescue Boots with Realistic Faux Leather
- 1 x International Rescue Cap
- 1 x Pair of Hands with Poseable and Bendable Fingers
- 1 x International Rescue Pistol
- 1 x Stun Gas Ammunition Cannister
- 1 x Needle Darts Ammunition Cannister
- Special International Rescue Display Base with Illuminating Feature